Thursday, February 23, 2006

taking the plunge

Hi
I HATE BLOGS!!!..I had to spend a really long time to come up with a name in which i could have plainly done lot more important things,so imagine the time it would have taken for me to write this bullshit!!I HATE THIS!!!..i mean why is it that i feel it absolutely necessary to write a blog even though i have absolutely no idea what im gonna write about.Is it because i wanna flaunt my ignorance?No,i have better ways of doing that like writing my college exams.Why is it that even after 3 fiascos at writing a blog i still feel compelled to write another one?
If you r expecting any answers for these rather pertinent questions,U AINT GONNA GET ANYTHING!!!I am here because half the people i know r writing blogs and i think i can do better than most of them.
I am basically a very pleasant guy you know with the usual tantrums of a very normal guy with mood swings at mega hertz rate(im also a geek).
You can expect a bit of Bill watterson and Ambrose Bierce in my blogs(I am a little ambitious).
keep coming here and do appreciate my blogs.Ill try to keep these updated cos i am as jobless as you are

1 comment:

Vijay Narain said...

guess i now have competition(currently 2 failed attempts).U lead by 1 bro...